Wednesday 5 March 2014

Practice Presentation

Done a practice presentation this morning for the Reflection On Practice module.

'Title' PowerPoint Slide

'Outline' PowerPoint Slide

The feedback was that it was well organised.
All of my images need to be labelled; so as to distinguish what is my own work and what are just reference images.
I only spoke for 7 minutes out of 15. However I know where the gaps are that need to be filled. Mostly in the Practice / Methods section and the Results / Evidence section.
It was good talking about the comparison of dog owners versus non dog owners in the Focus Group findings- will expand on this slightly in final presentation once I have evaluated the findings from my Focus Group more.
I need to watch out for how I talk, instead of saying 'you' in a general term, I need to say 'I' to make the presentation more personalized and reflective on my own practice.
I should also include a definition of 'anthropomorphism' at the start, for anyone that does not know what this word means.

Feedback to everyone: For the final conference, be engaging as the audience and ask questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment